We went and visited Nana and Bob. Taylor and I didn't want to go to a superbowl party because we don't like football. We had so much fun in the desert and it was so beautiful out there today. The weather was perfect and it was so sunny. Taylor and Gaving had so much fun. Thank you so much Nana and Bob for spoiling us today!
The best we could do!
Marshmallows help everything.
They took us for lunch and frozen yogurt at their clubhouse grill.
They couldn't find any ducks.
Then we went to their mall to ride the little train. Taylor threw such an embarrassing fit when it was time to get off!!!! I mean really bad screaming, kicking, and throwing her body! The lady working the train ran over to Taylor and put her back on the train train for a free ride because she felt so bad for Taylor! Lucky for Taylor she got her way today. She rode it all by herself and was in heaven!

















7 comments:
Great pictures. Love Taylor's outfit. And her necklaces are so cute. And the sunglasses. That girl. SO stylish.
She is so sassy! She looked adorable and she knew it. Love her:)
i love taylors outfit too! shew always has the cutest clothes! looks like a fun day... except for the fit in the mall, lol.
it was nice running into you the other night. we should do a dinner/movie night soon with the girls.
oh, one more thing, cute V-day card! thank you!
I love her gear! So girlie! My favorite picture is the attitude when she couldn;t find the ducks!
Love her pigtails! That is so funny that she threw a fit and got a free ride! Lately Madison has been having little tantrum outbursts and I just wonder if it will get worse. I hope not! It is embarrassing!
You take great pictures. I love how your lil one keeps her sunglasses on. What a little lady!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm sure we know tons of the same people, our neck of the woods is pretty small.
Your daughter is tooo cute!
Post a Comment