Friday, February 5, 2010

I got my LightScoop!!

This got delivered yesterday and I am very excited because I love it already and I hardly know what to do with it. I don't really know how to describe what it does to the color of the pictures, but it makes them look much better than the flash alone. I haven't had much time to play yet at all, but I took some of Gage last night. I used to think Taylor was hard to take pictures of, but so is the dog! He's afraid of my camera and would NOT let me take pictures. He kept getting up and running away...whatever!

This was before he figured out what I was doing. This is without the LightScoop.
(His tongue is usually out like this)

This is with it. I like it!
I am going to take a lot more pictures when Taylor wakes up....

If you buy one...buy it from Adorama because it's less than half price!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Wow! The picture looks SO much better. I think I need one!!

Tawny said...

Very cool! Gage cracks me up!!!

Genn said...

Wow! What a difference! That picture of Gage is really cute too.

I think you've talked me into it. :)

Jessica said...

That's cool, I've never heard of that!

Kris said...

Okay, I want one too!! Great pic!!

Jamie said...

I need to get one of those! Thanks for posting the pics, and the tip for adorama!