Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our Saturday

It's been a very laid back Saturday. It's so nice to have these once in a while. We were up early and went to walk around the Mission Inn and see what the Farmer's Market was like (thanks Tawny). We also had bagels and coffee, iced tea, and chocolate milk and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I'm so sad that the one by my house closed :(

Such a sweet face!



She probably shouldn't be picking those!



Fun with daddy!

Can you see the penny?

Jimmy took so many pictures that we could have made one of those flipbooks that showed each move as you go through each page. That's how it looked on the camera when I was scrolling through the pics. She would have thrown pennies in the water all day if we would have let her.

After we got home she played babies and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua her new favorite...
                                                                            See the baby on the little seat?
                                                                               See Taylor on that little tiny baby seat?
                                                                            

9 comments:

Kris said...

Awww, what a darling little girl she is Amy!! Sometimes I think she looks just like Jimmy, and other times...just like you. Either way....she is precious!! And that second picture of her, looks like she has her hands folded in prayer.

Jamie said...

yes, such a sweet face! :) I love her little sweatsuit!

Tawny said...

Love that "princess" smile, love the picture of Taylor and Jimmy, love the flower picture, LOVE LOVE the pictures of her and the little seat!
Good talking with you today :)

Ali said...

Ahhh what a little girly girl you have!! Beautiful pix. I think we'll have to try that farmer's market out! Where did you get the cute little chair with her name?

Genn said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like a great Saturday. Love Taylor's Couture. I want it. ;)

We saw your idea to play Taylor's movie on the portable dvd player, so we played Pocahontas for Hannah this afternoon on the computer while we watched the Olympics (and I napped) ;)

Kelly said...

she does have the sweetest face.. so innocent looking! i love the mission inn. you got some beautiful pics!

Noreen said...

Taylor has such a precious face! I love her Juicy sweat suit!

Danielle said...

What a fun outing!? You do fun stuff and you get great pictures!!! I need to find some cool places to take Link to take her pics! Do they say anything at Mission Inn when you go there about taking pics? I would like to take Link there and try that but I don't want to get in trouble!

The Four on Board said...

That is Lucy's new favorite movie too! Its hilarious!