We went back to the muntains for New Year's with our family. We rented a cabin right across the street from my aunt's. It was different than the one stayed in on Thanksgiving weekend, but still perfect for what we needed. We got there New Year's Eve and Tyalor went to sleep in her pack and play around 7:45 and then woke up around 8:45 and then again at about 10. She then decided she would just stay awake and celebrate the new year. So, at about 1:00 in the morning she finally decided that she partied enough to go to sleep. It wasn't so bad since we were all awake anyway. I just couldn't believe she was able to stay awake! The boys made sledding trails with my Uncle Gordon's snow blower until about 1:00 am. The next day we woke up, got ready and played in the snow. We really all sledded and played! I don't think I have done that since I was like ten. Luckily Taylor took a long nap (she needed to catch up on the 4 hours she missed) while we were outside. Once she woke up, Jimmy took her sledding. She really didn't mind the cold at all. She was bundled up, but she liked being outside.
6 years ago





5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! The sledding looks like it was a blast. The pictures of Taylor are super cute. She is seriously such a doll!!!
I like the last picture of you and Jimmy! That is a really cool picture!
haha, I like the crash! That's what usually happens to me too. I don't have the best history with sledding, haha.
That looks so fun! I like the last picture with the Arrowbear int he background! Great shots!
It looks like you guys had so much fun for New Years. How beautiful all that snow must have been.... and cold!! Taylor is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment