Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alison Tagged Me

So, Alison tagged me and I actually have a chance to play along. I had to go to the fourth folder, fourth picture in my computer pictures. I was excited to see it was a picture I thought was so cute. It is down at the bottom because I don't know how to get them in the right order. It's a picture of her feet at six weeks in her first pair of shoes that I bought for her. They were so cute and she also had ruffly little pink socks on. The story behind the shoes is that I bought them at the end of my pregnancy when Jimmy and I and Gage went to Lake Aroowhead for our anniversary and last little getaway before Taylor was born. There is a little children's store up there and I just had to get them. So, it reminded me of our trip, so here are a few pictures.
It snowed while we were there.

There's my belly three weeks before I had her. I really don't even remember my belly being that big. How quickly I have forgotten what that felt like!

This is the actual picture for the game. These shoes were still so big that they kept falling right off. Then her feet grew and she never even wore them and they were too small.

I tag Genn, Tawny, and Kelly.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

How cute your belly was! Hehe. It's crazy to look back at prego pics, huh?! Alright are you ready for #2 now?! Come on ;)

Genn said...

Darling shoes! I remember when you guys went there. It's a neat place. You were so cute with a belly Amy. I can't believe how great you looked 3 weeks before she was born.

I'll do that tag soon as I can!

Noreen said...

You had such a cute belly!