Genn's mom Kristin posted a recipe for me on her blog for Chai Tea. I made it and took it to the mountains and it was a hit! Everyone loved it. We even added a little Bailey's Irish Cream to it and it was so good. I am going to be passing your recipe on to other family members. Thanks again Kristin!
6 years ago





3 comments:
MMMmmmm...that does sound good. Post the recipe!
I want the recipe too!
Hi Amy,
Glad you liked the Chai Tea. I got to thinking later, that you probably had to spend a small fortune for all of those spices! Spices are so expensive these days. I cook a ton so I generally always have them on hand. So, since you invested the money, I was so happy to read that you liked it.
The Bailey's added to it sounded perfect!!!
Kris
Post a Comment