I made hair clips today for Taylor and it was much cheaper than the ones I got at Nordstrom yesterday. Tawny had told me about the ones at Target and I bought them about two weeks ago I think. I really only used 2 out of the whole pack, light pink and dark pink, and they are both now lost. I have no idea what happens to hair bows, but they disappear. It could be that Taylor notices them now and pulls them out and drops them places, or, I really don't know??? So, I was looking around online and I found this tutorial for how to make these clips. So, I went to Sally Beauty Supply and bought the pack of clips for $2.19 and came home and made them with all of the ribbon I already have (which is a ton). Then, I was getting really excited because they were turning out and I was out of ideas and time. Some of the bow ideas I borrowed from Krista who has made Taylor some headbands before and the others I just saw somewhere or came up with on my own. So here are what I made so far and by the way they really are easy to make :) Two of these are for two specific outfits that none of Taylor's bows match. Isn't that a good deal... $2.19 for all of these? I might be taking the three bows I bought yesterday for $18 dollars back!!
6 years ago





5 comments:
Great Job! I want a girl to make bows for LOL
Good job Amy, those are SUPER cute! I want a girl to make bows for too!
They look so cute! I can't wait to do the same for my girl!
Those are so cute and chic Amy! If I had more energy I would run to the store right now and start making them! Maybe when I start sleeping more I will perk up and get back into being creative. So cute!
Omigosh, I 'm so impressed...well not really I know you are so crafty and can come up with that stuff! I LOVE the ideas! I totally will have to make some for Sammy! Can't wait! Thanks for the great link on the website!
Post a Comment