Monday, January 12, 2009

More Hair Clips

These are a couple more bows I made tonight. They were a little harder because I didn't really know what to do! I made them, but I need to prefect them. One that I made I can't show because it came out very weird looking. I thought these two were bloggable. The process was kind of weird because you put the ribbon in the oven and it makes it curly.

I used kabob skewers and scrapbooking clothespins to hold the ribbon on.

This was the tiny ribbon and I used toothpicks and tiny clothespins.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so great! I didn't know that you could bake the ribbon to make it curly, how cool!

Anonymous said...

haha, I remember my mom doing the oven thing when I was little. They look really good.

Tawny said...

Who knew that an oven would make ribbon curly and not cook it! Those are so cool, and cute! I love them! Hope you have and are having a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY today!!!

Genn said...

Look how creative you are. Those look so good. Happy Birthday today!! I hope it was memorable and fun.