Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ideas for Finger Foods

So Taylor has decided that doesn't really care for baby food too much anymore. She wants to be feeding herself and she wants what I have to eat. I need to some ideas of finger foods for her. Anybody got any good ones????

3 comments:

Tawny said...

hmmmm...cheese always worked well, they all sell Organic fruit bars, they are like nutri grain bars, at Babies R Us. I also gave Sammy fruits like watermelon, cantaloupe, pastas, graham cracker sticks (also organic ones at BRU)

Genn said...

When Hannah was Taylor's age she loved all of the finger foods that they sell at Target by the baby foods. She looved loved the Gerber fruit snacks. They are really soft and they dissolve in their mouth so they can't really choke. She also loved the fruit strips by Gerber (they come in a box of 6)
Cheese is a good one like Tawny said, it's nice and soft. Pretty much all fruit is easy if you can cut it into small bites.

Have fun with the finger foods!!

Genn said...

Me again, more ideas...

cooked peas, steamed carrots, black beans (don't know how other kids like these but Hannah loved them. and they are soft)

I'll keep thinkin...