Sunday, January 18, 2009

I almost forgot...Taylor Finally Popped a Tooth!

How could I forget to post that. When we woke up yesterday, Taylor had her first tooth popping through! It's her bottom left and you can barely see it at all. Trying to look at it or show anyone is like you are trying to hurt her. She absolutely WILL NOT let you! So, obviously I can't post a picture :( We get a little peek when she smiles really big. This is so exciting because we have been waiting for a long time to see this tooth! Now we are just waiting for the next. Tomorrow morning she goes for her 9 month check up so we will see how that goes.

5 comments:

Tawny said...

Yeah!!! How exciting! Sammy was and IS the same way about showing her teeth, even now!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun place at the beach to go! LOVE your darling bows!!! Taylor got a tooth!!! Yeah!

Genn said...

So glad Taylor is getting her choppers. You will love that she can eat finger foods. It's so much easier than having to feed her the baby food all the time.

Danielle said...

Isn't it so exciting!! Yay! Well I need to come by your house next week and pick up those Piggies N Paws!

Kelly said...

Ahhhh, she's growing up! I totally forgot and haven't had time to thank you fir the cute baby outfits! I love them! That was so sweet of you to do that!