Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Pictures of Taylor

So, Taylor will be four weeks on Sunday. I can't believe it's gone by so fast. She is getting bigger and cuter every day. Here are some new pictures of her.
This is what feeding time looks like. Gage squeezes his way in every time!
Gage still thinks the pack and play is his.
So cute!

She likes her baths now.


This is exactly how Gage likes it.
I could watch her with her lips all day. She does the cutest things, but this is my favorite, when she puckers up!


Taylor with cousin Teagan who is about three months older than her.
Me with my sweet baby.




3 comments:

Jessica said...

ahh, so cute :) I love the little pink bow! The picture where Gage is on the Boppy reminds me of us because Cookie always tries to sit on my lap while I feed Ethan, haha.

Genn said...

Cute pictures Amy! Taylor has changed a lot just since we saw her! It is crazy how fast they grow! (And how often they need to eat huh?) =)

Tawny said...

Just too cute for words! Talking about time fyling...just wait till she's ONE! Cute to see the cousins "playing" together!