So, I got a really good idea from Jessica to take a picture next to the teddy bear every month so I can see how much Taylor is growing. I'm a copy cat, but I love the idea. So, here she is next to the teddy bear and one next to Gage.
6 years ago
So, I got a really good idea from Jessica to take a picture next to the teddy bear every month so I can see how much Taylor is growing. I'm a copy cat, but I love the idea. So, here she is next to the teddy bear and one next to Gage.
Posted by Amy at 8:35 AM
2 comments:
cute! I don't mind that you copy, i copied the idea myself from my sister in law.
Cute new pics of Taylor! She is getting so big! I was bummed that I didn't get to go to Sammy's Party and see her! She's a cutie.
Post a Comment