So, Danielle, Nicole and I wanted to get together with all of our brand new babies, so we went to Victria Gardens last Friday. Oh, how our shopping trips have changed! This is all of us in the nursing room at Macy's. We all had to change diapers and feed. So much fun! It really was fun because we're all in the same boat. We all know what each other is going through. We have all been friends since junior high (Nicole and I) and High school (Danielle and I). Nicole, on the right has another little one, you can't see him, he's running around... I don't know how she does it!
6 years ago





2 comments:
how fun! It's fun when you have friends with babies :) Isn't it funny how your shopping trips change? Now it's all about squeezing in a few stores in between feeding and changing diapers and entertaining your baby, haha. I love places that have nursing rooms, all stores should!
I can't believe you all three recently gave birth and you look great!!! Looks like a fun day. Probably not much time to shop, but fun to chat with other mommmies. =)
Post a Comment