Friday, May 23, 2008

Lots of Smiles





Just this week Taylor has been giving lots of smiles. It is the most adorable thing. I can go from being a little overwhelmed to completely lost in her smiles in a second! Also, I was so excited to buy Photoshop Elements (not that I knew anything about it) because I thought I was going to do all this cool stuff with it, until I got it on my computer. It is the hardest program I have ever seen. Why buy photoshop when there is picnik.com. That is my new favorite website! But, the funny thing is... I have no idea why they are so small! Oh I think I know why... my sister sent these to me on the costco website and I saved them from there. I bet that's it.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

When they smile at you it makes everything worth it :) It's fun when they start giggling too. It's amazing how silly you'll make yourself look just to get a smile or giggle.

You think Elements is hard, try figuring out the full version of Photoshop (that's what I have). I just ordered a book. It's a hard program, but really does some amazing things.

Genn said...

cute smiles there! i know what you mean, hannah's smile still melts my heart. I think it always will. giggling is pretty darn cute too!

Kelly said...

Taylor is such a beatiful baby! And thank you for sharing about picnik.com! I never knew there was a free site to help fix pics! Especially the red eye... I love it! Thank you!