Saturday, May 24, 2008

Look what I did!

I am so excited. Look at the picture I made..

5 comments:

Tawny said...

I'm SOO very impressed! Did you do that on the website or on Photopshop? Either way, it's adorable!

Genn said...

Wow, you and Tawny are going to have to show me how to do that fancy stuff! I am just now mastering the blog thing, I don't know if I am ready to venture into the world of photo shop!

Genn said...

Amy,
Your comment on my blog is so true! About the challenges just changing to different things... we are definitely going through several new challenges right now. Not only with the crib/sleeping situation, but her attitude all of a sudden! And the temper tantrums. Yesterday at my Mom's house she threw a screaming fit for three hours! Us parents deserve some kind of reward! =)

Shalyn said...

Hi Amy! Taylor is Adorable:) Stefanie (Jimmy's cousin) sent me your link. I'm glad to see you are doing well. Check out my blog
http://therobersfamily.blogspot.com
Tell Jimmy I said Hi!
~Shalyn

Danielle said...

That is a very nice touch you added to Taylor's bath towel!!! Very nice. Well, thanks for getting me to do the family blog! You're right...it's not too difficult. How do I add your family as a link on my page? I am sure Darlene would love to check Taylor out!