Thursday, May 8, 2008

Taylor' s Newborn Photos

Taylor got her newborn photos taken by Anna Little. It took two different days because Taylor wasn't happy the first time we tried. She is growing a lot! She is a little over eight pounds now and I think she is starting to smile a little bit. I'm not too sure if she knows she's doing it. It used to be that in her sleep she would have big smiles, but now it's when she's awake and you talk to her. It doesn't happen all the time, but every once in a while she lets one out. It's amazing how that little smile brightens your whole world. We find ourselves getting so excited. It makes you want to talk to her even more to see if you can get her to do it again. So adorable! Here are some of the newborn photos. Thanks for the great pictures Anna!


















3 comments:

Jessica said...

ahhhhh, so sweet :) Those are great pictures! What a sweet little peanut she is.

Genn said...

Amy your pics turned out sooo good! I looove the one with Taylor and the butterfly on her butt! SO SO cute! AND the one of you holding her up in front of your face! They are beautiful! And you were having a good hair day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy.. hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. Taylor is adorable and I LOVE the pic of your hands and her feet with your wedding bands on her toes... HOW FLIPPIN CUTE!!