Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Pictures of Taylor

Here are a couple of pictures that Tawny took the other day when she came to visit us. I love the pictures! Tawny... you are soo good! Also, Tawny created my new header with Taylor's pictures. So, the second week went by really fast. I was home all week by myself. I do have to say that I had a lot of support from my mom. She has saved me a few times!! I went to the lactation clinic twice last week for some help. Nursing has been the hardest part. I won't give any details, but you nursing moms know what I'm talking about...I think?? Taylor is wanting to eat all the time and so the days seem to come and go pretty fast. I love being a mom even though I do have rough moments. I can't say that it's all easy, because it's not, but I wouldn't change anything about it right now. I would do anything for her!



3 comments:

Tawny said...

Thanks for the credit...but really the pictures are good because Taylor is so darn cute and photogenic!!! You are also so lucky to have such great support, I’m sure every little bit helps! But I do have to say, you seem like a pro! Taylor is a lucky little girl to have a Mommy like you 

Jessica said...

Those are great pictures! She is SOOO adorable :) I had trouble nursing too and also went to the lactation clinic... it is hard! They were a lot of help for me, I'm glad you went. I went for like the first six weeks that I had Ethan. I promise though, it gets SO much easier. Don't give up!

Jessica said...

It's time to post some more pictures... I want to see Taylor :) Did you end up making that pasta dish? Can you e-mail me so I can save your address... I can't seem to locate it in my contacts, so I must not have ever saved it.