Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still Waiting...

We are still waiting! We went to the doctor today and I am still dilated to 1. There is no change from last week. So, she could still come at any time. They are going to induce me next Thursday night if she doesn't come by then. On a sad note, my grandfather passed away today. We were able to go and see him last night and it happened this morning. I'm glad we were able to say our goodbyes. Everyone keeps telling me it's all the cycle of life. I guess I just have lots of emotions going on right now. I will keep posting to let everyone know what's going on. Hopefully Taylor will decide it's her time soon!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. What a difficult time to deal with so many emotions. I hope that Taylor's birth will bring you many new happy emotions. I am thinking of you...
-Genn