Monday, April 14, 2008

Update on Baby Taylor

We got through the first week! The first night home was rough. I don't think any of us got any sleep at all. Jimmy and I were so paranoid about every little sound she made. Each night has gotten a little easier. Jimmy had to go back to work today and I am proud to say I made it through the day. I returned phone calls and emails and took care of Taylor. She has changed so much this week and we are both so in love with her! I thought I'd put some new pictures up so that you can see what she looks like now. Right now she is taking a nap on Jimmy, so I actually have a few minutes to post.
Daddy's girl already!
Taylor in the middle of the boppy. The hard part about the boppy has been keeping Gage out of it. He loves it!!

She's a total thumb sucker. She covers her whole face to do it. You can't see her thumb because it's in her mouth.

So sweet!
One of her first times in her stroller and a dress. So much fun to get her dolled up.
Gage found his spot in the stroller too!



Look at Gage in the back. Poor guy!

Thumb sucking again.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh amy she is so cute and tiny! i love her little dress and the sticky bow! I've never seen those before! Sorry to hear the first night was so rough! Just wait, 6 weeks from now, you wont believe how much easier she is and everything else! She is adorable though!
-Genn

Jessica said...

Ahhh, so sweet :) I love all the pictures, she is such a cutie. That is really cute that she found her thumb... makes it easy on you because she always has her thumb with her! It's amazing how much easier it gets with each passing day.