Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Home and Waiting

I'm am home now, just getting ready for Taylor to arrive. We are having major computer issues, so I haven't been able to post. I have a lot to write about...I will just have to do catch up once I can get the pictures on. So, I am cleaning a lot and resting a lot, and just trying to get the whole house ready for her. The days seem to be going by fast, but at least I've gotten some stuff done. I have another dr. appt. on Friday so I will post and let everyone know what's going on. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Tawny said...

I can dnot believe that you only have 11 days left...you are almost in the single digits! Can't wait to meet Taylor _______ Davis!

Anonymous said...

6 days to go Amy! Wow! I bet you are so ready to meet Taylor! I can't wait too!
-Genn