Jimmy left to go fishing on a boat in San Diego this morning at 2 or 3 am! Crazy! So, Taylor and I hung out after work today, just us girls. I am in a wedding on Sunday and needed a pedicure very and I have been thinking about taking Taylor with me for a while now. Today was the day. I told her this morning that we would get our nails painted today and that is one of her favorite things to do right now. She will sit still for a very long time to paint her nails, hands and feet. It's very cute to see her all into these girly things. Make up is another one. She will sit and act like she's putting on for a long time too. She sat through the whole time at the nail shop and got a little antsy at the very end. We did bring some new color wonders that kept her entertained in my lap.
6 years ago












6 comments:
wow, what fun! She is such a girly girl, I LOVE it!!!
How cute! I cannot wait to do that stuff!! I love that Taylor is a little older and I get to see all the fun things to come! :)
She's adorable!
How cute. I've never done that with either of my girls. Claire's too young, Hannah would probably enjoy it. But to be honest, when I get to go and have a pedicure- I want to go alone! :)
Glad you got some fun girl time with T.
How adorable...this is why I need a Daughter LOL I'm so glad she was good for you and sat still :) We should totally meet up for a movie this summer with the kids...I have Fridays off so lets plan a play date :)
Okay, I was SOOO going to say something about that lady's butt but you took the words out of my mouth :)
Taylor looks SO cute looking at all the colors! You did so good with pictures by yourself! They were even able to take one with your camera that was adorable!!! SO cute that she can be so excited over simple girl time with her Mommy!!!
How fun! I can't wait to do that with Madison!
Post a Comment