Saturday, June 19, 2010

Big Girl Bed


It's been a week now that she has been in her big girl bed. This went so much easier than I thought! She was really excited about it. Poor baby fell out twice the first night. She didn't even know what happened and didn't really fully wake up, was just on the ground wimpering. That only happened the first night and hasn't happened since. She hasn't gotten out of her bed either. I did tell her she couldn't get out of the bed and she listened :) She just says, "Mommy, Mommy!"  when she wants me to come and get her.

First thing she did was jump on the bed.
She had to practice being in bed with Gage. He didn't like it.
Such a big girl. Now if I could get her potty trained! That one...not so easy!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Such a big girl now! Thank you for the get well wishes Amy!!

Genn said...

Oh she looks so cute in her big girl bed! I'm glad she's doing so well in it! I've always loved her room too.

Kelly U. said...

I was sad the day we sad goodbye to the cages, I mean cribs! Naps and going potty are the hard part!!

Dani said...

How cute! She looks so happy to be in a big girl bed. I'm not ready for Linkyn to escape her bed yet! LOL. Maybe in another few months or so. Glad it's working out for you though.