Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family, Movies, and Friends

Taylor and I have been busy. Poor girl was sick all weekend but is feeling much better now. We went to visit our family on Saturday, but didn't last long because she wasn't feeling good. We didn't go to her Mommy and Me class on Monday because I wanted to make sure she was 100% over it. Tuesday we went to the movies for the first time. Sammy and Tawny came with us and I am happy to say we stayed to whole time. She got a little squirmy, but did pretty well for her first time. 
We ran to Target first for some snacks.


Today we went and visited with friends from my Credential/Master's Program. We hardly ever get to see each other all at once, but it was fun. Everyone has a baby or two!
Sammy didn't make the picture because she was at preshool and Angela wasn't in it because she took the picture for us :)  I had a good time catching up.
Cute little Madison.
Taylor thinking about swimming, but never actually did.
She mostly ate snacks.

6 comments:

Ali said...

I love her little pig tails? Did you go to the free movie?? I was thinking of going, but doubt my busy boy could handle it!!

Kelly said...

ok i love her little watermelon swimsuit... gymboree?? it was good seeing you today, even though we didn't get to chat much!

Jessica said...

Thanks for coming out here last week!

How fun that you got to go to the movies :) I'm glad Taylor lasted!

Genn said...

We loved Toy Story 3!! It was so cute.

And Taylor's watermelon suit is adorable!!

How is your new lens working out?? :)

Noreen said...

How fun! What movie did you guys see? Why does my girl always make that face??

Tawny said...

We have had SO much fun! I am having some Davis Family withdraws though...