Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


This is the picture I made for Jimmy this year.
Here's the picture I made for him last year. She's grown up a lot since last Father's Day.
Taylor and her Daddy have a special bond. I love seeing them together. They have so much fun and she definitly knows how to get what she wants from him. She's a lucky girl to have a daddy like him!

Not sure what we are going to get to do today because...
somebody is sick. She is sleeping on the couch right now which has never happened before. I think she has a little bug. Jimmy had one on Wednesday and I'm just hoping it skips me.

Hope everybody has a nice Father's Day!

6 comments:

Genn said...

Oh poor Taylor! I hope she is feeling better soon. And hope it skips you as well.

Cute pics for Father's Day this year. She really has changed a lot!

Kris said...

So cute. Hope she feels better soon. And don't you go get it!

Jamie said...

Those are so stinkin cute! You are so creative- such a cute idea!

I'm sorry she's sick, that is no fun! Hope she's better soon, poor baby! :(

Oh, so glad the big girl bed is going well! I was so stressed too and it's been a pleasant surprise.
She looks so cute in it. It's crazy how big they are getting, it's going a little too fast for me! :)

Kelly U. said...

What a CUTE idea! I hope you continue to do it each year to see her change.

Kelly said...

love that picture! it's cool to see how much she has changed in the past year. i hope she's feeling better!

Noreen said...

I remembered that you did that last year! I wish that I thought of it for this year! Taylor is such a big girl now!