Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Meet Baby Addison Ruth Walker

I have been in a real blogging rut lately. I haven't felt like blogging about anything. I feel really closed off to the blogging world because I went private because of a stupid crazy person, and so I feel like maybe no one reads about us anymore. I need to get over it, because I want the stuff in my blog book for the year. I am going to try and catch up and keep up now that school's out. I had to pack up my classroom and move it all to my garage because I have no idea where or what grade level I will be at next year. Talk about some serious frustration! Nothing I can do but wait. I am enjoying not having to be at work the last few days. Taylor is enjoying it too :)

About a week and a half ago I got to meet this sweet girl! She is precious and I think she looks just like her mommy. I can't wait to see her again.




5 comments:

Tawny said...

I hear you girl! Blogging rut for sure!!!
People still read you, I know I do. When I was private for a bit I noticed that it just took some time for people to come around, but they did eventually when they remembered me :) Then Like you said I started to think, I really do this because I want to remember everything and make it a book...not like I've done that, I'm behind 3 years now...don't even get me started on my scrapbooking :( SO sad.
Oh well, I got TONS of pictures to look through right?!
Lets talk this week!!!

Ali said...

Ahhh, what a beautiful little baby girl!!!

I'm still here reading :o)
Let's get together sometime soon. Instead of saying we will, let's just plan it and do it!

Enjoy your time off with Taylor. It seems to fly and before we know it we'll be back to work. I hope that you know soon what is going on. Sounds like they rescinded many pink slips today so they should have things figured out soon hopefully. Sorry you had to pack and take things home, I can't even imagine.

Shalyn said...

Keep on blogging girl because Taylor will love reading about herself when she's older :) It's so easy to forget all the small things and you have it all online for her and you to remember! My Sister In Law got a temp rehire for her school, she won't be protected by the union though...still waiting to get permanent good news. Have a fun summer vacation!

Genn said...

Hi Amy! I'm here, and I am reading!!

Sorry your last couple weeks of school were so crazy busy. I hope you are able to unwind a little now.

Xaviera's little girl is so cute. I can't wait to meet her.

The Walkers said...

Thanks for posting pics of our little girl! I'm so glad you guys came in to visit.