Friday, May 28, 2010

Monkey Girl



Needless to say, she is having her crib turned into a toddler bed very soon!
She has been getting out of the crib at my mom's on a regular basis, very easily.
We've got a lot to work on this summer with getting a big girl bed and potty training. I do have a little anxiety.

She's been on a kick all day calling me "Ames." It's pretty cute!

7 1/2 more days to go!!

7 comments:

Kris said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, and a darling monkey she is too! I keep thinking Claire will be climbing out of her crib any day now too. She is such a monkey girl.

Ali said...

Ha! Kayden knows how to get out now too. He actually fell out the other night.

Jamie said...

How funny! Bailey JUST crawled out of her crib this morning! Toddler bed today but I have no idea how this is going to work!

Charlee said...

Uh oh! We converted out daughters bed to a toddler bed and we keep a baby gate on her door so she can't leave her room its not too bad as long as you are consistent. and the same goes for potty training. We will be potty training at the same time I start Aubree after her brother is out of school. Good luck!

Genn said...

Oh she learned to get out! Uh oh. Good luck with the toddler bed. She's a cute monkey girl.

Noreen said...

That is too funny! The toddler bed and potty training does sound stressful! Good luck with that!

Tawny said...

Oh no, MONKEY GIRL!!! Did you switch the bed yet?

I know what you mean about school. I also told Joe that I'm so grateful to have been going through all this with you...we always seem to do that. Lucky to have someone to vent to that can relate :)