Sunday, May 9, 2010

The time has finally come...

...to go private. If you would like to still read my blog, please leave me a comment with your email address or email me. I really don't mind adding you if you just tell me how you got to my blog. I had to admit to a few people that I blog stalked them and I still wanted to read their blog when they went private.  Please don't leave it up to my memory to add you, if you don't let me know somehow, I know I will forget some of you. I really, really hope that people will still want to see what's going on with us! Sorry to be an inconvenience.

20 comments:

Kris said...

Amy, it is time. That Taylorrocks is creepy! You can't be too careful. I came back to look at older posts to see if she has been leaving messages besides todays. So creepy. I may go private too!!
Szyhmkr@aol.com

Ali said...

don't forget me!!

Genn said...

you know my email amy! count me in!

Jamie said...

me too! jamie9404@gmail.com

tonimosher said...

Don't forget Grandma!

Charlee said...

I blog stalk I read Jess, Genn, and Tawny's my name is Charlee and I am at charleepensak.blogspot.com I and I understand why after that person stole your pics!

my email is c.pensak@verizon.net

Shalyn said...

I don't blame you....seriously she's creepy even though she sounds like a young kid.

shalynrobers@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

add me please amy!
jennifer
cbugrad2002@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, I am Maxine's sister, I love your Blog, lets me check on my great-nephew Gavin and your Taylor since I am so far away and only get to see them on a yearly visit to the West coast. Anita niney49@comcast.net

Lacey D said...

Hi, Im a total blog stalker, friend of Shalyn Robers =) Your daughter is adorable and I love your photography.

laceyfjastad@gmail.com

Kelly U. said...

Hi Amy! Its Kelly. (with twins Ava and Julia)..through Tawny...through Jessica (creeeeeepy I know!)

kelurena@gmail.com

Noreen said...

I need to go private to with Tim's job. Soon! noreen_duffy@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

annalittle01@hotmail.com

Nicole said...

I don't blame you after that Taylorrocks incident, very scary. I am friends with Kelly Castellon and came across you blog. I love your photography and your adorable party ideas. nsdonnelly@msn.com.......Oh, my name is Nicole Donnelly

Nikki said...

I too blog stalk sometimes.. I read jess's blog, then found tawny and Genn and then you. My names is nikki.. I also have a blog that I keep private. I can add you to mine too so that you know I am not crazy just email me.. It's calichick515@aol.com

Ami said...

Hi, blog stalker here! I'm friends with Danielle and like your photography and getting ideas for pictures for my son.

Ami

tatefamily777@gmail.com
tatefamily777.blogspot.com

krista said...

yes, please

kristagradias@yahoo.com

The Walkers said...

Don't forget me! xavswalker@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Please Add me Amy! Amy Kennedy

Cozart Family said...

Hey good to meet you in person today! Sorry about the need to go private, but if you don't mind I would like to be added to your list. I think you have such great pictures and watching Taylor grow is fun. Maybe we will see you at the river this year.
Take care, Traci
tracicozart@sbcglobal.net