I give up. The picture will only post right here in the wrong spot!
Life has been non stop lately. We haven't had a free weekend in a while. We are having fun, but just busy. I am almost out of school and can hardly wait. I am moving schools next year though, and have no idea where I will end up, so I'm very unsettled in that. Hopefully I will know something soon! Last week was teacher appreciation week and one of my students gave us tickets to the Angels game. We went today. Here are some pics...
They got a little ansty, but the little girl in front of us entertained them for a while.
She was patting him on the back telling him something very important.
Uncle Nate is so fun! Taylor calls him Nnnnate.
She didn't have the Angels shirt on when we got there. Jenna had brought Gavin's old one and she refused to put it on before the game. Then about half way through insisted that she have it on.
The game seemed pretty short. We grocery shopped on the way home and came home and made a good dinner. Taylor was all about the corn on the cobb. It was pretty cute.Last chance... I am setting my blog private this week so email me or leave a comment with your email if you want me to add you. If you already emailed or commented, I have you on my list:)












10 comments:
i love your blog! add me to your list!
amberv500@gmail.com
thanks!
Taylor looks so cute in her red angels shirt and red bows!
What a nice teacher appreciation gift, Angels tickets!
I'm sorry about the not knowing what school you'll be at next year. Hopefully you'll know soon. I hope it's a school you are excited about.
I hear ya, life is busy.
Hope you get a free weekend soon!
sign me up! kelly_castellon@yahoo.com
Taylor look sso cute in her Angels shirt!
this is sarah sherman...met you at sammy's 2nd bday party!!!
girlforgod27@aol.com
Thanks again for taking us along with you guys. We had a lot of fun! It is a lot easier when they have each other to stay entertained at the game. They did look pretty cute:)
Hey Amy! Please add me so I can see what you and Taylor are doing since I won't be seeing you at school.
rigsbygina@hotmail.com
Gina
Aww, that stinks that you don't know where you'll be. This budget stuff sucks!
On a positive note, she is soooooo cute all Angels'ed out! So funny how the bow is missing by dinner time. That reminded me of Bai- she pulls hers out so fast. I think when we do more than a barrette I have to do it 5 times a day! I know life is so busy. Are you guys testing? We are for the next 2 weeks, then RELAX time! We don't get out till June 25th though! boo!
Don't forget to add me- I LOVE reading your blog and keeping up on that adorable girl! :)
Hey Amy :) it's Candice, your cousin!
Candyyygurl@gmail.com
I know, I know, I know...and somehow I keep contributing to the craziness ;)
Those pics of the game are SO cute! We should all go to one together ( I said the same thing on Jenna's blog). Aren't they pretty inexpensive right now? Want to make yet ANOTHER weekend busy and plan a game?! :) Say yes. YES!
Haha,
14 1/2 more DAYS!!!!!!
very cute. I have been tempted to take my girls to a game, but i have a feeling we wouldn't last long. Taylor looked very cute in her angels t-shirt.
Post a Comment