She was so serious about her ice cream cone!
It was mint brownie ice cream and it was good!
She stopped thinking about the ice cream for a few seconds when she saw some kids walking by. Then, Gage ran for the kids and I have never seen someone so TERRIFIED of Gage!! The poor kid was traumatized for sure. I felt really bad because I had no idea he was afraid of dogs. I really hope he recovered okay....he was that scared. Poor little guy.
She took her stroller out again today and Gage was the lucky baby today and he didn't mind it a bit!
He might of minded this part. She hugs him around the neck, but he never tries to get away. I figure he must like the attention. He takes a lot from Taylor and he still never runs. He is such a good sport, thank goodness!
Okay...don't judge me. When she saw the street light pole she hugged it multiple times like this. Really??
Lastly, she was wearing her new flip flops that I decorated for her. I thought they looked pretty cute on her.















7 comments:
Love the pic of her strolling her "baby" Gage!!
Oh my gosh, that first picture is my favorite ever. Really, I think it's my favorite one you've taken. It is so good. I love how close up you got, and how pretty and clear her eyes are. And the ice cream cone in the picture adds such a fun element to it. Great job!
Cute flip flops too.
Love those pictures, they are great Amy!
The shoes are adorable! How fun :)
Such a doll! That first picture is beautiful!
Love the flip flops too! I love your idea with the little rhinestones...I made some with big stones.
You decorated those flip flops?!! Wow! So cute!
I too LOVE the first picture. Her eyes look so bright and beautiful. The ones of her pushing Gage are adorable. What a sport that little dog is!!
Oh, and where do you get your cute little ideas. You've ALWAYS been so crafty and creative. Where do you find the time???
Post a Comment