Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mommy and Me Photo Shoot

Nordstrom had this event going on this weekend where if you bought Smashbox make up they had a "big time" photographer there to take your pictures. I say big time because I had never heard of him before. I think his name was Steven Khan? I wasn't really interested in really close up pictures of myself, but I did let him take pictures of Taylor and I. That really never  happens for us. Here are just a couple of them...





It was a lot of work to get smiles out of this little girl!

I just looked him up... here he is.

7 comments:

Ali said...

That is such a cute idea. Ahhh, I need to pay attention to things like those. You guys got some great pix.

Genn said...

Super cute pictures! You look great Amy!! Jenna was telling me about this at your house. Sounds like it was fun. Did you get some fun new make-up too?

Kelly said...

really cute pictures! and taylor is smiling in ALL of them! so perfect!

Jamie said...

love those pics! How awesome to have pictures of you and her! I need to do that- I'm not in any. Oh yah, but usually I like it that way! Very Cute!

Tawny said...

Those are so precious!!! Are you totally in love! Such cute framers...and pics for your wall at school too ;)

Noreen said...

You are both so photogenic!

Tawni716 said...

Aww cute!!!