I mostly spent the week planning Taylor's birthday, but we did squeeze in some fun too. My sister and I went to the Flower Fields and it was BEAUTIFUL. Picture taking was rough, but I got a few cute ones I think.
Some nice man asked if I wanted a picture with Taylor...and she didn't look at the camera.

Tired and bored. She didn't want any more pictures or flowers.













5 comments:
That place really is beautiful! Her dress is so sweet! So perfect for the scenery! You got some adorable shots!
Her dress is adorable. Are those the flower fields in Carlsbad?? We were going to go there on Sunday, but I am kind of re-thinking it now. The girls might not think flowers are that neat. I do though. They are beautiful.
What a beautiful back drop! My favorite one is the last one with her blankie!!! I am trying to be patient and wait for her birthday photos!!!! But HURRY!
How beautiful! You got some great pictures!
WOW... what precious pictures you got... The color and sweetness of that darling little gal where just amazing.. Loved visiting your Blog.
Staci
Post a Comment