The birthday party! It was so much fun. I spent a lot of time planning and making things for it, but I love to do this kind of stuff. I wanted to have an animal party because Taylor had so much fun at one back in September, but none of the farm stuff was very "girly." I created all of my own so that it would be what I liked.
The invite.
I ordered the cutest little doll from Carol at http://weecutetreasures.blogspot.com/ Now the doll is on a shelf in her room as a little keepsake of her second birthday.
The cupcake picks matched the party. DO NOT ever buy Sam's club cupcakes that have black frosting...it's a nightmare!

I created the banner and got it printed on photo paper and then cut them out and strung them together. The white bags I had to make cow print on them because I couldn't find any that were already made that didn't have red on them.
The petting zoo was a hit. The animals were so cute...especially the little pig who slept most of the day away.
I owe a lot of people thank you's for helping me that day. THANK YOU!
I owe a lot of people thank you's for helping me that day. THANK YOU!









6 comments:
Wow Amy! Everything looks beautiful! I love those cupcake toppers! What a great idea to have a petting zoo.
Very creative and fun!!! A day to remember for all of you!
Amy you did an amazing job as always. The petting zoo was definitely a HIT and I agree the pig was adorable. What an memorable 2nd birthday for your cute little Taylor.
Everything was so cute Amy. You always pay attention to the details. It was such a cute party. The kids LOVED the petting zoo. I think they want one in their backyard now. ;)
And little Taylor was so cute.
What a cute party!! I'm sure that petting zoo was a BIG hit! You put so much work into that, and it looks like it turned out great!
How did you do the banner? THAT is adorable! Did you do it on a computer program?
Thanks for the frosting tip! :)
Everything was so CUTE! But seriously, the black frosting was pretty nuts! That was such a cute idea with the cake topper and being a keepsake. How did you find that blog? So cute!
THanks for letting us stay so late, we had a really great time and can't wait till we do it again...oh wait, we might be doing it tomorrow, Norco style right?! Hahaha!
Oh, and cute, cute storyboards, you are so good with photoshop!
Post a Comment