Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!

I know I'm a day late, but I was having some blogging issues which were my own issues not blogger (thanks Genn and Tawny). Sometimes I expect things to be much harder than they are.

On to the birthday...

She's two! It really makes me very happy and excited, but a part of me is really sad. She's two, she's so cute right now, and she's never gonna be this age again. I know we have a lot of fun years to come too, but it's still sad how fast time goes.

Here she was just two short years ago...

My first time holding my precious baby.

I laugh because I feel like she has always been a bit of a screamer...just like the moment she was born. Same face expression too!

One year later...

This was a couple days after she turned one...just taking steps.
Her first cake!

And then she turned 2.

I took her to a little cupcake shop after her nap. We had quite the adventure getting down there, but she really enjoyed her cupcake. That's all that mattered. (I won't tell you about how she screamed the whole trip down and gagged herself and threw up on the cute birthday shirt!)
Such a cute shop.





We had to throw pennies in the water before we left. I'm not sure who taught her this, but she kisses each one with a "muh-wah" before she throws them in. It's pretty cute.
 
This was her first delivery...balloons and bagels from grandma. Thanks mom!

She also got her first bouquet of flowers from Nana and Bob. Nana told us that she can never say she got her first flowers from a boy...she got them from her great grandma and grandpa. Thanks Nana and Bob!

Sorry...long post!
We ended up going ot John's Incredible pizza with the Lorge's and Paino's. It was a lot of fun.

Taylor says thanks for all the calls and texts and deliveries for her birthday! She loved all of them :)
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! 

10 comments:

Kris said...

Awww, happy birthday Taylor! It has sure been fun to watch her grow through your blog.

Lorge Family said...

Happy Birthday Princess Taylor! I can't believe she is 2...the time has flown by so quickly. I am glad that we got to spend time with her yesterday to celebrate her actual birthday. I wish we would have gotten a picture of Gavin holding her birthday balloons and the excited look on her face when you opened the front door!! Too cute:)

Hope you had a good birthday Taylor. We love you!!

Genn said...

Happy Bday sweet Taylor! 2 is such a fun age.

Where is that cupcake shop? It is adorable! I want to take my girls there.

Cute pic of her eating her cupcake. And the "Mu-wah" to the pennies. Cant wait to celebrate on Saturday! :)

Tawny said...

Ahhh, I didn't know you guys went on the carousel! Such a great shot! I loved seeing the pictures from 2 and 1 year ago. It's incredible to see how they have changed. Really, mind blowing!
We had a blast, thanks for the invite :) I have a cute pic of T and S to send you!

Ali said...

Ahhh, where have 2 years gone?? I love the pictures of Taylor at birth, 1 year, and 2. What an incredible journey.

Taylor has the most adorable little smile. I bet she LOVED the cupcake:-)

Shalyn said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! I can't believe she's already two...they sure do grow up too fast LOL I Love that cupcake shop at the Mission Inn it's adorable :)

Jessica said...

Ahhh, happy birthday Taylor! Two is fun :)

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!

I love watching her grow! She's such a DOLL!

Noreen said...

Happy birthday Taylor! She really is such a beautiful girl! I love her cupcake birthday shirt! I'm hoping they still have some left at Gymboree bc I have Gymbucks to spend today! I'm sorry to hear she got so upset that she threw up. Madison has done that numerous times, and I'm sad to hear that it can still happen at 2.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Amy, you take amazing photos!