This weekend we took Taylor to walk her new baby stroller from her Grandma and Papa. There is too much frustration wtih trying to push it in the house because it gets stuck on EVERYTHING! We went and had lunch at Fridays and then walked around the lake at Dos Lagos. We had never been on that walk, but I had seen it on a few blogs and it looked very pretty...thanks Genn (she's one of them) :). It was really pretty and Taylor had so much fun. It was one of those times where we were having so much fun watching her have so much fun. She loved pushing the stroller, seeing all of the woof woofs (dogs), the water, the birds, and the rocks. She smiled and said hi to everyone. I wish she were this excited all the time. It was sooo cute!
These were the babies that were lucky enough to come with us. One is
"pippo" and the other is "baby Gage." Those are her favorite right now.
She did really good steering it and manuevering it. A couple of times Jimmy put his hand on the stroller to help her direct it and she would stop and take his hand right back off. Her favorite saying right now is, "I do it!" That happens all day every day.
Every few minutes she checked on the babies. It was so cute...they even got kisses some of the time.
We got to the water and she quick got pippo out to see the water. It was probably the cutest thing ever. Then she put him back and got baby Gage out to do the same thing.
This was the second time around. She got them out again and then sat on the ground. She tried to sit in his lap.
One time when she had her hippo out she took his hand and made him wave to people and say hi.
She's showing baby Gage what Gage does with his tongue. Our dog always has his tongue out and she likes to imitate him.
It's fun to watch your baby have so much fun!
I brought my camera thinking I would try a to get a cute picture and I got a ton. Doesn't it always work out like that! Good thing I had my camera.
7 comments:
How sweet those pictures are! That is so adorable that she checked on her babies and let them see the water! Doesn't that just melt your heart! You want to turn around and tell everyone, "look how cute". Thank goodness for blogs :)
That was the perfect gift for her this year!
You did get a ton of good smiles today! That is so cute. She always takes such good care of her dolls and stuffed animals. Cute pictures:)
Oh my goodness Amy those pictures are priceless! How cute she is pushing her stroller around with her babies and being such a good mommy with them!
That is so sweet how she took out her babies and let them see the water! It's amazing how joyful they can get. She is so sweet! I need to go there! You guys get the coolest pics there! :)
Oh my gosh this post was so cute. Taylor is just adorable. I love her little top and her red bows. And that stroller is so cute. I've never seen one of those. I love how she took her babies out to show them the water!!
Absolutely adorable! I love how she kept checking on her babies!
Hi Amy...what great pictures! Isn't that the best backddrop for photos! About the green trash truck. I am always on the lookout for things like that because the kids love them. Especially Noah. I found that one at a Goodwill store. The price....wait for it.............3.00!! I took that treasure home and sanitized every square inch of it, and the kids love it. It has a side bar, or lever that actually brings the "trash" up and over to empty it into the truck and makes several noises. I got another HUGE truck at an antique store. I will keep a lookout for you. I am always prowling places like that for my treasures!
Post a Comment