Taylor was very excited to see Santa this year. We waited in line and watched all of the kids go up there. Finally, when it was her turn she ran up there really quickly and then slowed way down once she was about a foot away. She looked at Jimmy and I and she looked a little scared. We stayed with her and chatted with Santa. She was fine. She told him what she wanted and it was just what we thought..., "a pink pillow pet and a purple dress." The lady taking the pictures overheard her and said almost every kid that gets up there says they want a pillow pet. Must be the commercial that plays a million times a day :) So, after she was done, she got off of his lap and ran over to me and said, "Santa's no scary!" It was very cute. Christmas sure was fun with her this year!
6 years ago





3 comments:
Cute Amy! Noah got one of those pillow pets. They are cute. Did she get one?
Cute!! I wish I got my girls pillow pets! I think maybe for Valentine's Day...
What a brave girl! But really, I think that Santa is a little scary. :)
Post a Comment