Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

I wish all of my friends and family a very Merry Christmas! I will post Santa pics soon!

I don't know if I can officially say this yet... but...potty training has been a success!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of my baby girl!

I got a little stressed last night because she was so busy playing with her cousin  that she had a couple accidents, but today she went the entire day in panties with no accidents (including naptime) :) I think this was the best Christmas present ever!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Merry Christmas! I saw your card at Genny's. Love it. Have a wonderful day today. Congratulations on the dry panties! Always such a big accomplishment!!

Genn said...

I really liked your Christmas card. So cute. And congrats on the potty training. I can't wait to get Claire out of diapers!

Ali said...

I LOVED your card.
Great job with potty training. I've been working on it, but mine just doesn't get it for the most part. Hopefully soon!