Saturday, December 4, 2010

She's a Ballerina

She finally went to dance class! She has been wanting to go for a long time but I didn't know where I should take her or where she could go only being 2. There is a brand new little dance studio that opened up right by our house, so it worked out perfect. It's literally about a minute away and just opened this week. We took her and told them it was a trial because we weren't sure if she would really do it and we were wrong! She was all about it. It was so cute to watch.

                                                                      Before we left.
Proud Daddy

Proud Grandma who brought her a Ballet Barbie.
She met a friend.




                                                                          My favorite!
She says she wants to go back again!

7 comments:

Ali said...

That is SO adorable!

Kris said...

That is just precious! She is so cute!!!

Genn said...

oh my gosh she is so cute! what a pretty ballerina she makes!

Noreen said...

I love Taylor's little ballerina bun!

Jamie said...

Hi Amy! I actually just put it back up tonight- changed the address but I was still keeping up with it because I wanted to get it printed. Long story but I'm back! I've been trying to still keep up with everyone's posts here and there and I need to let ya'll know about the new address but you beat me to it :) . I love her ballerina pics- she is sooo cute! new address is smallwoodfamily102010.blogspot.com :)

Shalyn said...

Adorable...the sweetest little ballerina I've ever seen. I'm so glad Taylor enjoys the class and it's a bonus that it's so close to the house :)

Cozart Family said...

Hi Amy,
That is so cute! She is getting so big. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Traci