Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We are ready for Christmas!

#1-Potty Training is going much better that the last time we tried. She has been very successful the last few days!!!

We are finally ready for Santa...for the most part. I am done shopping, the house is decorated, and I have started baking. I have a few more things I am going to bake in the next couple of days. Here are some of our decorations...
                                                                         Our trees are up...
                          Our cards are out and I have enjoyed getting cards in the mail everyday...
                                                      Some light boxes that I made a few years ago...
                                                                    Stockings are hung...

                                                  ...and the banister is decorated with garland.

Our new ornaments for this year...

                              Rapunzel for the movie Tangled that we took Taylor to see and she loved.
                                                           Ballet slippers for starting ballet.

                                                    Tinkerbell since Taylor was Tink for Halloween. 
and a pretty ornament that isn't new, but looked pretty again this year.

Taylor is very excited for Santa this year. She really wants a "pink pillow pet" and a "purple dress (Rapunzel)." She's easy to please this year :)

4 comments:

Genn said...

Your house looks so pretty Amy!
You made those light boxes!? You are so crafty. They are pretty!

Love your new ornaments. Where did you get the Rapunzel one? SO cute. Love your framed one too! Where's that one from?

ALso, way to go on the potty training! I hate potty training. Hope she's easy for you!!

Kris said...

Soooo pretty Amy! You will have a great Christmas this year. The little ones are all so excited! Merry Christmas!

Noreen said...

Wow! Nice job! Your house looks amazing! I love how you buy an ornament for all the special occasions that happened this year! Great idea!

Cozart Family said...

Hi Amy,
Everything looks so pretty. I hope your potty training goes smoothly from here on out! I don't like that potty training stage and am so thankful we are done with it.

Anyway, I think you had told me at the grocery store you were looking for day care. I was wondering if you found someone? My GF has to come back to work in Mid January and lives in Norco and having a heck of a time finding child care. She had hoped to use my lady but since she retired that isn't gonna happen. If you know of someone or you have someone could you let me know. I would like to pass along to her.

Thanks and have a very merry Christmas!
Traci