Can you see me? I am the one in the back with that big cheesy smile. Right next to me is Mary and next to her is Jenna. This is a picture of us at Disneyland probably like 27 years ago (or something like that). Crazy.
Mary has been such a special friend pretty much since birth. Our moms were pregnant at the same time with us. Actually, our mom's were best friends and were pregnant three times together! We have a special bond. No matter what goes on in our lives or how long we don't have a deep conversation, we can pick up right back where we left off. She joined the Navy after high school and left for a long time. I can remember crying so hard the night she left. I thought she was so brave. We always kept in touch though, even though it wasn't as often. She came back from Virginia to be in my wedding almost five years ago...
It's been a while now since she has moved back. It's been at least four years I think. I was in her wedding last year...
And here is the most exciting part...
Last Monday she welcomed this sweet little baby girl!
Little Miss Chloe...
My mom, sister and I drove down to see her that night because we couldn't wait.
Mary is so happy and proud to be Chloe's mommy.
Such a pretty little baby who only weighed a little over five pounds. She was so tiny.
We are so happy for their new little family. Hopefully our babies will be good friends too!
PS- Chloe was supposed to be born on my birthday but decided to come a little early.











3 comments:
aww how sweet! And how cool that you guys have been so close for that long!
That is so sweet! Friends like that are really special.
Chloe is precious. How nice of you girls to go meet her.
I got your email, I'll get back to ya after I call Kirkland's tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it!
I remember her! How exciting to be having her first baby. Tell her I said congrats.
Post a Comment