It's wierd to think I am 30. It was a good birthday though. Jimmy, Taylor and I celebrated a little Thursday night and Friday we went to Red Robin with some friends and family. It was good to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while and spend a little time with my family for my birthday :)
I can't get enough of my little princess!
It was so cute that she was so happy about my birthday. She told me first thing in the morning, "Happy Birthday Mommy!"
And Jimmy got two cakes for us! They were in the back of the car the whole time and I didn't know it!
Overall, it was a great birthday and I still feel young!










5 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday Amy!! 30 is YOUNG!! Don't worry, I am right behind you.
Love Taylor's headband. Did you make it?
Happy Birthday Amy!!!
It looks like you had a Wonderful Birthday! Love those pics of Taylor she's so adorable :)
You look amazing! I'm 30 this year too and it's crazy!!!!! Happy Birthday!! :)
Happy Birthday Amy! You are young my friend! Taylor is such a big girl now. Hope everything is good with you. Haven't seen you in Staters lately?
Take care,
Traci
Post a Comment