Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taylor and Teagan

Jimmy's mom took all of us to Disney on Ice last week. It was a very cute show.Taylor was really excited about it. I made matching shirts for the girls to wear. Well, I sort of made them. I cut the fabric and wonder undered the Minnie head and then my very nice nieghbor put a stitch around the edge for me because I can't sew......YET! That is one thing I am going to learn to do this year. I really, really can't wait to be able to do it myself! The girls were so happy to match and I thought they looked very cute. 


Thank you for taking us Toni!

3 comments:

Genn said...

What fun!
Adorable shirts!
I want to learn to sew this year too! It's on my list for 2011. :)

Ali said...

Oh my goodness those shirts are so cute. You made them? I'm impressed. I bet the girls LOVED them.

Kris said...

Those are adorable! See, you can sew! If you want, come over for lessons with Gennifer. Maybe I can teach you to do a straight stitch. I never learned to sew as a young person either. I just always had the desire. I bought a sewing machine right after getting married, and made simple things for the house, and things like curtains. I didn't REALLY learn to sew til I learned to quilt, about 15 yrs ago. I still have a lot to learn!!!
PS Thank you for your sweet words!