Today was our last class. So sad to see summer end. This was the cutest class and Taylor enjoyed it a lot. It was fun to go each week and get to see Linkyn and Danielle and play different types of instruments. There were only three girls in the class and occasionally a few more would come.


I was a little afraid of this today...the only day they would allow cameras in and here's how it started...it did get better though. I have no idea what set her off here. We were the only
people there.

That's Ms. Shandra singing to Taylor since we were the only ones.

Loved listening to the singing.

Playing with sand blocks. They sing a song about a
train and rub these blocks together to make them sound like a train.

There's
Kaylani, Taylor and
Linkyn singing the fish song.

Playing the symbols.

Wearing the symbols on her ears.

A hermit crab.

Lollipop drum...Taylor loved this.

Linkyn too.

Taylor tattling.


At the end of every class they got to say goodbye to the guitar and play it a couple of times.

The drive home.
8 comments:
she's just so cute!
that is so freakin cute! I love the one where she's tattling. She is so funny.
Great pictures! So her teacher does the EXACT same stuff as Sammy's teacher!!! You'll NEVER believe what happened to me at our last class though :( I LOVE Taylor's pig tails! Adorable!!!
I love your new header picture. Looks great, did you use photoshop?
Taylor is adorable in all of these pictures, but I love the one of her throwing her tiny tantrum. Just so cute!
AHHHHH, she is so darn sweet! ahhh it broke my heart seeing her crying, ahhh but seeing her sleeping on way home was darling..I love all your pictures Amy!!
That last picture is a crack up! She is so adorable!
The picture where Taylor is tattling I caught that one on my camera too! LOL! These pics turned out great...that camera of yours is awesome. I need to get one of these for my birthday (HINT to my hubby, please!). It was fun to see you every Monday, we will have to plan another activity class for the girls!
How fun you were able to do that with Danielle. How early can you start classes like that
Post a Comment