We left on Tuesday morning. We made a few stops to let Taylor stretch and we ate on our way. We finally arrived around 2:30, checked in, put Taylor down for a little nap, and enjoyed the view. We stayed at the Pismo Lighthouse Suites and it was great and very kid friendly. The view was so beautiful and we could see dolphins playing in the water every day.
Views from our little patio.
Dolphins in the water.
I got this picture by luck...I was just waiting to get the perfect picture and they jumped!
After Taylor woke up from a very short nap we headed down to the city to get dinner and walk around the beach and pier. I got clam chowed from Splash Cafe that was sooo good. Someone had told us to make sure we go there.




After we got back to the hotel we went down to the water to take some pictures of Taylor. She still hates the soft sand, but doesn't mind when it's firm. She loves the ocean and runs straight in if we don't catch her. Then she gets mad when we catch her.

One of my favorite pictures. I'm not really sure how I did it, I just kept taking them and sometimes the flash would go off and sometimes it wouldn't. This is one where it didn't go off. I just love their profiles.I'm going to try and start on day 2...Taylor is going on three hours of sleeping right now, so I have a feeling I won't finish.





4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys had fun :) It's always nice to get away.
Those are beautiful pictures. A getaway is just so refreshening isn't it? Was it just you three who went?
All your pictures are great, but that one of the dolphins jumpins is so pretty. How neat to see that from your balcony. And the last picture with no flash of J and T's profiles is SO NEAT!! I love it! You can even see Taylor's little eyelashes. Neat shot.
OMG, the footprints pic and the last one of jimmy and taylor are so cute! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
You are getting so Great at taking pictures. I love the sunset one and her little feet prints! It looks like you guys had a wonderful vacation!
Post a Comment