We left Pismo Beach to head home around 9:30 Friday morning. We thought Taylor would fall right asleep because it was her nap time, but she got all goofy instead. I think she was fighting her sleep. She was cracking herself up, and giggling, and making noises.
We planned to stop at the Santa Barbara Zoo so that we could break the drive up a little. It was so nice and we made it through everything in less than two hours. The weather was perfect because it was so close to the beach.
That's a penguin in the back.
Thank God Taylor got tired because we hit a ton of traffic once we got to LA. She was so good and slept for about 2 1/2 hours and then watched Elmo the rest of the way without a peep!
We had a great vacation. It was so pretty and so nice to escape the heat. It was in the 70's the whole time. I was sad Jimmy had to go back to work yesterday and I'm getting very sad that I go back soon. It was a great way to end the summer though :)














3 comments:
Looks like an overall great trip! The Santa Barbara Zoo seems nice.
Taylor looks like she had fun at the zoo. Good idea stopping half way through the drive so Taylor wouldn't get antsy. We drove back from Yosemite last Sunday and it was horrible...Gavin was miserable.
How fun the Zoo looks! Those giraffe pictures/video is crazy! They are amazing animals! Your pictures are fantastic!!!
Post a Comment