Yesterday Taylor figured out how to really move. Then, today she was even faster and better. I am so excited :) I know everyone tells me that it's hard when they start getting around, but it's so cute to watch her figure it all out. I filmed a little clip on my cell phone so you can see...
Isn't this what they call the army crawl? I know it's not the hands and knees crawl??





6 comments:
Too cute! She's growing up fast!
That's exactly how Gennifer did it!
yup, that's the army crawl! I can't believe she's mobile! It is fun to see them figure something new out :) I called it "scooting"... ethan did that for 2 months before he crawled for real, haha.
way to go Taylor! I can't wait to see her in action on Sunday!!
How cute!! You must be a proud mommy!
Too cute! That looks like so much work, no wonder she is talking the whole way to your keys! I love your "yeah" at the end too! How fun! I think them being mobile is so much more fun than them being frustrated they haven't figured out how to move! Enjoy it all!!! Can't wait to see her in action on Sunday!
Post a Comment