I went and bought a black sheet at Wal Mart and took some pictures of Taylor. I'm still learning, but Jimmy and I were able to get some cute ones.
6 years ago
I went and bought a black sheet at Wal Mart and took some pictures of Taylor. I'm still learning, but Jimmy and I were able to get some cute ones.
Posted by Amy at 8:39 PM
5 comments:
Good job Amy, those pictures are great! :) She looks adorable in all of them!
Darn you, now I'm going to have to buy a black sheet LOL Great photo's, Taylor's so Photogenic:)
Too cute!
Wow Amy! Those are so cute! Who needs JC Penney! I'm coming to your house.
They turned out so cute! That black sheet is working great! I love naked baby with the Santa hat...pictures to cherish! And you are getting awesome with your camera...which lens?
Post a Comment