Saturday, December 20, 2008

Taylor has been busy!!!

Taylor is 8 months old now and she has learned so MANY things in the last week and a half. I can't believe it. It seems like everyday she has learned something new. So, it started last Monday when she could army crawl and get to anything she wanted. Then, she started to shake her head "no" when she doesn't want food or the bottle, she can easily get from lying down to sitting up, she stands in her crib and on anything she can pull up on (toys, couch, us, ottoman) all the time, she fake coughs if you cough and she hears you, and she is waving. It's like she saved up all these tricks and she's showing them all off to us now. Everything has been so exciting to see, except for the fact that she now stands in her crib and does lots of things in there instead of going to sleep. Then she usually falls and bumps her head, then she cries, so she's even more awake to play more. I am hoping that the newness will wear off soon. Last night she only played for about 30 minutes before she got tired and fell asleep. I can hear her and see her on the monitor, she is BUSY getting up and down, rolling around, pounding on the crib, yanking on the mobile (which I need to take out) and talking to herself.










1 comments:

Kris said...

Exciting times are about to begin!!!! Enjoy. She gets cuter every time I see her!