Here is another new thing that Taylor does all the time. I don't think she has any idea what it means, but she does it when she doesn't want something, so it seems like she knows. Jimmy and I crack up every time she does this. It seems like everday she is doing something new and all we do is try to get her to do them...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
6 years ago





3 comments:
That's great! Every kid has to say no at some point! And thank you for your comment about "my talents"...I am just bad a following through with things I start...like the 17 pages I still have to do to catch up on Sammy's sracpbook!
She is so funny! It really looked like she was saying, no way, get that crap away from me!
We're excited to see you guys at Genn's on Sunday!
Cute video! I love the word no.
Post a Comment