Two weeks ago we went to take some family pictures at the beach. Anna took us to a really pretty spot and we got a lot of great pictures. There is a whole CD full, but I'll just post a few of my favorites.

They were in their True Religion jeans that their grandma bought for them! Taylor's lucky because I wouldn't buy those for her :)
6 years ago









5 comments:
Those pictures turned out beautiful! I can't wait to see what picture you chose for a Christmas card!!!
And those are two of the cutest butts I have EVERY seen!
I love your family pictures!
Very cute pictures! I agree with Tawny, that picture with their little buns is SO cute! Taylor is just such a doll!
Great family photos!! I love them. Your christmas cards are so good too!! Mine will be coming to you soon, I am a little late getting them out so it won't make it until after Christmas. Good thing my cards just say happy holidays instead of merry christmas!
Those are ALL GREAT pictures! Nice looking families you got there!
Post a Comment