Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gavin Has Arrived




Gavin was born last night at 10:08pm. It was a little bit of a surprise beings that he was 11 days early. But, all is well...he is perfect. He is 6 pounds 10 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. Taylor is very excited to meet him today. Check Jenna's blog later for more pictures and details.

6 comments:

Genn said...

Wow! How exciting for Jenna. So did her water break early or something? I had Hannah 13 days early and I don't think I could have gone any longer! He is so little too. You girls grow little babies! I am afraid that this next one might be even bigger than Hannah! Yikes. Tell Jenna Congrats!

Danielle said...

Congrats Auntie and to Jenna too! He is adorable and perfect!

Shalyn said...

Ahhhh He's Adorable, Not To Mention Has A Cool Name LOL Congrats Auntie:)

Ali said...

tell her congratulations!! i just started a blog too!!

Unknown said...

Hey Davis Fam!! I just wanted to leave you a note to let you know that I love your blog!! The pictures are so great...Taylor has grown so much already! Hope all is well with you guys! :)

Tawny said...

Wow! 11 days before her due date? Hope everything went okay! I can't believe that he was even SMALLER than Sammy! Can't wait to see you Saturday!